Leaders in Global Clinical Trial Operations
We’ve been in your shoes and we believe that the distinctive operational needs of each clinical program can be fulfilled by simple, practical solutions built on a foundation of:
- Having the right people and the right tools in place for all stages of your clinical trial
- Clear and transparent communication
- Thoughtful planning and risk management
The Practical Clinical Edge
- Our work product is the result of extensive industry experience managing hundreds of clinical trials.
- We integrate seamlessly with your team and provide operational expertise to optimize the sponsor-CRO partnership.
- We bridge the gap between you (the sponsor) and diverse third-party vendors and consultants, providing expert advice and oversight.
- We leverage our strong network of trusted experts to ensure we remain current with industry and regulatory trends to best meet your project needs.
- We link disparate data sources to generate custom analyses, dashboards and reports to provide you with real-time study progress vital to decision making and keeping your study on track.
Lisa is an experienced industry executive with a multi-disciplinary background, having worked in Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, and Sales. She brings the cross-functional perspective needed to ensure a comprehensive approach to clinical research planning and execution.
Over 30 years’ experience as a pharmaceutical and biotechnology innovator. Prominent positions have included:
- VP, Global Clinical Operations (Abraxis BioScience, was acquired by Celgene)
- Director, North American Development Operations (Amgen)
Leslie is a proven Clinical Operations professional with both blinded and unblinded clinical trial oversight experience. She has also developed vendor management programs, which are critical during this time of increased outsourcing and heightened regulatory concerns.
Over 25 years’ experience as a clinical operations leader. Prominent positions have included:
- Director, Global Program & Vendor Management (Abraxis BioScience, was acquired by Celgene)
- Director, Clinical Operations (Amgen)
Kris has broad clinical research experience that includes metrics, reporting, and capacity management. He has also developed several novel analyses that helped identify key areas for improvement within the clinical trial execution process.
Over 25 years’ experience as a clinical research technical leader. Prominent positions have included:
- Director, Planning & Analytics (Abraxis BioScience, was acquired by Celgene)
- Senior Manager, Clinical Research Services (Amgen)